Prior to Independent Buyers' Co-op, Rob spent over 23 years in various sales-management positions:
- The Coca Cola Company— Vice President, Fuze/NOS Brand Manager
- Rockstar Energy Drink — Senior Vice President Managing Coca Cola Southwest Business Unit
- Dr Pepper/7up Vice President Small Format (C Stores, Drug Stores and Dollar Stores)
- Dr Pepper/7up Director of Regional Accounts (C Stores, Drug Stores and Dollar Stores)
- Dr Pepper/7up Business Development Manager (C Stores, Drug Stores and Grocery)
- Dr Pepper/7up Youth Market Manager (Schools, Recreation Centers, Golf Courses, Youth Parks)
- Dr Pepper/7up Cold Drink Account Manager
- Dr Pepper/7up Bulk Account Manager
- Dr Pepper/7up Route Salesman Small Stores
- Pepsi Cola Route Salesman Small Stores
Rob has worked for some of the greatest leaders in the business including Jim Turner-former CEO Dr Pepper/7up Bottling Company, Jim Turner-CEO Dr Pepper/7up Snapple Group Prior to Larry Young, Russ Wiener-CEO Rockstar Energy Drink, and Lee Highsmith-Founder of I.B.C. Observing these leaders, as well as many others, has offered unparalleled knowledge.
Rob is originally from Texas and currently resides in Corinth, TX with his wife of 30+ years, Jodi. On his time off, Rob enjoys spending time with his family (three kids/wife and four grand children), relaxing in his lake house, going to sporting events, attending concerts, and traveling when time permits.